I’m Judy and I was born in Budapest, Hungary. I have always been fascinated by beauty and how I can make a difference in people’s lives by giving them more self- confidence.
So I studied Beauty Therapy for four years, then went on to complete the Advanced Beauty Therapy qualification in my home town. I decided it was time to spread my wings and so moved to Sydney Australia in 1987.
Having arrived and being somewhat overwhelmed, I began my career working in Newtown at the Health Spa becoming the manager in the city clinic for 3 years. Since the early years, I have added further qualifications to my education including the microdermabrasion technique, specifically the Renetov chemical peels and in 2003, as well as studying the Professional Chemical Peel Theory qualification at technical level.
Always passionate about being educated in my field, I have continued to diligently work toward increasing my skill set and have now acquired the following qualifications:
- Level 1 of Aesthetic Medicine 2009
- Qualified Laser Safety Officer 2007
- Graduated in The Australian Academy of Laser and IPL Techniques 2012
- Graduated in Eyelash Extension Artistry Class 2010
- Certified in Paramedical Aesthetics 2006
- Certified in Advanced Skin Peeling 2003
- Certified in Advanced Skin Analysis 2012
- Certified in Dermaroller Skin-Needling 2008
- LHE (Light and Heat Energy) 2007
- YAG Laser Techniques 2007
- Reiki Master – Reiki healing technique 2007
- NLP – Quantum Neuro-Linguistic Programming 2008
It’s been a wonderful journey, being able to help others and feel like I am making a difference in each persons life. Thanks for getting to know me…